Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lazy Vicks Sunday

I have literally been in my room all day long except for the 45 minute Target outing I had with GG for NyQuil.  My allergies are acting up like crazy.




I LOVE THIS RIGHT NOW
With all the Vito excitement I have been a few times to visit the most adorable little man in my life right now.  However, the down side is that I am allergic to his brothers, Titus and Pudgee (the four legged ones).  Poor Natasha and Berto have been so exhausted they are trying to get in their flow of parenthood, so they cannot vacuum every time I come over.  They do have an awesome vacuum by the way, last week I did not sneeze as much.  Typically, once I sneeze it is hard to stop and if I do it back to back like two days in a row it gets worse.  My own fault, BUT VITO IS SO CUTE.  Anyways, I know once things smooth over it will be better.  My mom says I should just get the shot, but that cost money and I don't want to get shot once a week.

NyQuil reminds me of my Granny, because it is made by Vicks and puts a nice thick coat of AWESOMENESS down your throat.  My Granny just LOVES Vicks and she applies the Rubbing Vicks in her nose nightly before she goes to bed so she can "breathe", to be honest it works magic and I have the rubbing one right by my bed as well.  When I need to "breathe" clearly at night, I don't hesitate, I rub that jazz up there too for a good nights sleep!

This Lazy Sunday, I have stayed in bed and read my book (which I have been reading for two months and have yet to finish) for about 5 mins then passed out.  Woke up and caught up on some correspondence, planning for Amber's wedding.  I also finished my laundry.  I had some DayQuil left over from my stay-vacation with the Gunnings, threw a gulp back and in moments I was out like a light again.  This stuff is magic!  I do feel a bit better, however, I will keep the tissue box close tonight and take the NyQuil again tonight.  Cross your fingers these sneezes go away!

3 comments: