Sunday, November 21, 2010

Photos and iTunes

Well, luckily I was able to recover my photos, THANK GOD.  When I was trying to save my 2010, apparently, most of them transferred over, therefore I was able to recover the 2010 pictures.  Good grief.  That was basically my largest concern, so I am very thankful they were recovered.  For those of you who do not know me very well, I am the historian for my family and friends.  Their lives would not exist if it were not for me.

SAD EVA, SAD MAC


Now it is a waiting game for my purchased iTunes to be recovered.  I called Apple customer service and nice and patiently asked what I could do.  Of course, customer service can not help you with this problem.  When it rains it pours!  I had to go through the apple.com website and submit an e-mail explaining my stupidity and how I did not back up my iTunes files correctly, and that I would love, Love, LOVE for them to help me to recover my purchased iTunes from the last year.  In addition, I included how from now on I will, I promise I will back up correctly using, Time Machine.  Since, I am an amazing customer and I have never had any problems with apple before, hopefully they will work with me and send them to me.

As I hung up the phone I went to hook up my iPod Touch to listen to, and guess what....

IT DOES NOT WORK

Called customer service AGAIN, because this is a hardware issue...  sure enough they can not help me with this because it would not reboot by pressing the top or circle button simultaneously, therefore I need to take it in to the "GENIUSES" at the apple store, who are the ones that told me my hard drvie was DEAD.  Could this get any better?

Moral of the story, what do customer service people really do?

Again, I am very happy my pictures are saved, that would have been worse, but I still want the iTunes back because I paid good money for my DUGGARS and music!

1 comment:

  1. I love the image you created - it is hilarious!! And I'm so glad you got your itunes back.

    ReplyDelete