Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I decided to not use conditioner this morning, which is rare because I love brushing my hair with no tangles.  I figured, since I was going to be in the house most of the day it would be okay.  Honestly, I like how it feels.
It was a beautiful weekend, just beautiful.  Spent the day with the Gunnings celebrating Allison's 26th birthday.  Awe I remember when she was 13 and would hang out with GG and I :).  We went to a winery, Paradise Springs in Clifton.  The weather could not have been better, it was simply beautiful.  The wind was a bit on the crazy side, my hair (that was conditioned) had a rough time, therefore it had to be clipped back.  Natasha and baby Vito joined us too.  He had a blast laying around and dragging poor Natasha down.  Here are some pictures :)






After the winery I met up with my sister.  Eli and I have been planning going out to Baltimore for some time with her fellow Fellows from her Seminary program.  I had the best time meeting them and then driving in the car for about 6 days to have dinner with them.  All her friends were funny, adorable and very nice.  I look forward to seeing them again.  We ate at this sushi place by one of the piers.  It was nice catching up with Eli even if it was a crazy drive over there.  We walked around a bit and even went into BARNES and NOBLE, one of my favorite locations :).  However, I stayed away from purchasing any books, since I have a stack to be read waiting for me.



I am completely looking forward to October being over...  TOTALLY CAN NOT WAIT!  I feel November has better plans for me!  I will keep you posted.

PEACE AND BLESSINGS, PEACE AND BLESSINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment