Friday, October 8, 2010

Still Sprained

My left foot had been fine for the majority of the week, until yesterday morning when it started to act up again.  I wrapped it up again before I went to bed last night, and still this morning it is funky monkey.  I also had a follow up doctors appointment about my poor worn down feet.  Dr. Rubirio is super nice and said that the wound is still healing, it is not infected, THANK GOODNESS, this would affect pedicures...  but to keep it uncovered.  UNCOVERED??  In order for it to continue to heal as much as possible I need to keep it open, so that the air can help the process.  However, when I am out and about, I need to keep it closed, due to nasty germs.  So I made a pedicure/manicure appointment for this morning and I will wrap the boo boo and only dip my toes of the right foot in the water.  My left foot can go in, GREAT but it is still sensitive.  I feel old.

Exciting news, I pick my little brothers up from school today!  We are going to hang out and then have Red Robin for dinner, this is their most favorite place EVER! (mine too).  Only thing is I have to stay away from burgers for a bit, due to my TMJ and being very limited to opening my mouth...  but who cares we will have a great time.  We will then hang out and I might be taking them over to visit Tasha and my future godson, Vito!

I am looking forward to another relaxed weekend of keeping my foot up and my other foot uncovered as I watch movies and read.  Life of a clumsy person isn't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment